Saturday, April 23, 2005

Progress

I blocked my Hanna Burns square last night. It's actually been finished for like two weeks, but I've been working on other projects and got distracted. *oops* Next up for me is Ann Strong's square. I'm doing them in order, minus the ones I picked out for pillows. I'll do them after the afghan is finished, *if* I do them at all.

I'm not starting on my next square right away though. I'm working on a sweater also, and I'm on the sleeves now so I really want to get that finished. Should be finished this week, then back to the GAAA.

5 comments:

deletethisaccount said...

Beautiful!! I'm just loving all the blocks that you've done! so many :)

Kim in Oregon said...

that looks great!

wittyknits said...

That does look great--I think you've inspired me to start blocking mine. I was going to wait until I was ready to sew them up, but now I think I'd be better off doing them as I go!

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether anyone can help me - I am working on the Georgia Vincent square and am stuck on round 18 - I seem to have too many stitches and can't find the mistake. Anyone know of pattern problems here? Thanks, Linda

Anonymous said...

I guess it would help if you had a way to get in touch with me if you can help - my email is blbr2 at comcastdot net. thanks, Linda