Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hello All!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I'm Sarah and my blog is called Knitting Addiction.

I just got my copy of the book in the mail yesterday and I'm eager to start! I'm going to be using Knitpick's Merino Style in vanilla. Yeah, I know, it's a dk weight yarn BUT I really want something softer without spending an arm and a leg. I've had a great experience with their yarns. Course, if this doesn't work out, I can try the Encore. It's just not quite as soft as I'd like for an afghan. :)

Anyway, that'll be my great experiment. The various aran squares in there look amazing and the finished afghan is just awe inspiring. I look forward to sharing my knitting with you all!

(It may well take me a while--I'm an ADD sort of knitter....always another project.)

Sarah

2 comments:

Silver said...

Welcome Sarah, and all the other new members!

mak506 said...

Hi Sarah! Maybe this project will benefit from the ADD due to all the different squares and kinds of knitting?